Voodoo Tactical Flashlight Pouch w/ Cover & Elastic Sides
- Provides protection and easy access to your light, knife, multi-tool or magazine
- Adjustable protective flap cover and elastic sides for perfect fit
- Snaps onto your assault vest or other MOLLE gear
- Pick the size that best fits your tactical light
This MOLLE compatible flashlight holder from Voodoo Tactical comes in three sizes to fit a variety of tactical lights. The sides are elastic to fit a range of devices and the adjustable top flap has a full length hook and loop closure that can adjust to fit.
Fits on your MOLLE compatible tactical vest, chest rig, gear bag or other equipment.
Available in three sizes:
- Small: 5 inches tall by 2 inches wide by 1.5 inches deep. This fits most cylindrical flashlights that use 2 CR123 batteries or one 18650 cell, including the PowerTac Cadet II, the PowerTac E5, the PowerTac T1C. Flashlights with heads significantly larger than the body should use the medium pouch
- Medium: 8 inches tall by 2.5 inches wide by 1.5 inches deep. Works well with the Voodoo Tactical Mojo. Voodoo Tactical Ambush, and PowerTac Warrior and Gladiator lights. Will also fit the PowerTac Hero, but it may be tougher to draw the light from it because the head and body are the same diameter
- Large: 9 inches tall by 2.75 inches wide by 1.5 inches deep. Works well with the PowerTac Spartacus model and other lights of a similar size. Will not fit the Voodoo Tactical JuJu
We've been told by customers that the small pouch to fist many popular multitools and the larger models can fit extended or over-sized pistol magazines.