G5+ Glock Pocket Tool
This is the THEE pocket tool essential for any Glock pistol owner; the G5+ Tool has five necessary tool elements for assembling and disassembling your Glock.
- Hardened steel 3/32" or 2.5mm punch tool for all Glock pistols; designed to push out the frame pins an disassemble the frame, slide and magazine
- A 3/16" hex nut driver for removing and installing aftermarket Glock front sights. The 3/16" hex nut driver features an internal magnet to conveniently hold the front sight screw as you install the front sight post.
- The innovative MagPopper tool will help you disassemble your Glock magazines in seconds for servicing and cleaning.
- A pocket on the side of the tool acts as a third hand and holds the striker assembly for you while you use your two free hands to disassemble the striker assembly. Great for changing out striker springs and aftermarket strikers.
- The corners of the tool handle are used for centering the frame pins in the frame when reassembling the frame
- The G5+ Pocket Tool also features a bottle opener
Dimensions: 5.1" L Weight: 5.2 oz